1) Jewellery Dress- This is my favorite and possibly the most effective. A jewellery dress is a jewellery holder in the shape of the dress. Models vary but Sass Diva has a great one with compartments on one side and hanging space for necklaces on the other. I have a jewellery dress and its used to store most of my jewellery. An added bonus is that its easier to see all your available jewellery at a glance.
2) Cup Holder- A cup holder is great for holding bracelets. And its large size enables it to hold more bracelets than a normal bracelet holder.
3) Storage Containers- Strapped for cash but desperate for storage? Plastic containers can be used to stored jewellery. A good idea is to keep a container for each item- necklaces, rings, etc.
4) Jewellery Boxes- Often items such as watches come in boxes that can fit more then the item itself. Square watch boxes can be used to store a collection of rings.
5) Jewellery Wardrobe- I’ve never actually seen a wardrobe that could accommodate my great jewellery stash but jewellery wardrobes are cute, small wooden wardrobes that are used to store jewellery. It looks good and does it job so its a definite must for me.