So many books, so little time. Here are the reads I’m eager to devour now that I’m on break.
1) Insurgent by Veronica Roth- I loved reading Divergent and would have completed the series if I hadn’t read a major spoiler. I’m sure some of you guys know exactly what I’m talking about. Nonetheless I’d love to be able to finally finish the series or even just the second book.
2) Gracie’s Song by Michelle Schlicher- I just got a review copy of this and I really can’t wait to read it! It looks like such an amazing story.
3) Welcome to the Real World by Lauren Berger- I’ve had this book on my TBR for a really long time now and what better time to read it than my senior year of college.
4) Slammed by Colleen Hoover- I read Slammed last year and instantly fell in love with the characters as well as Colleen Hoover’s writing. I’d love to reread it.
5) The Harry Potter Series- okay so I’ve already started on this. Harry Potter calmed me down when I was stressed last year and I’m hoping that a reread this year will have the same effect.
What’s on your TBR list?