Since the very second I walked into my first Typo store (February 2015), I’ve been obsessed with them. Here’s why:
1) Their stuff has fun sayings such as this cute little notebook
2) Typo has great organizers. This one is a daily organizer that you can use to keep track of what you want to get done in the morning, afternoon and evening as well as a more general to-do list, a budget tracker, meal planner and a shopping list.
3) Typo has cute products. I absolutely adore their pens. Look at those patterns! The pen right on the top looks just like a pencil.
4) I love their notebook covers as well as their variety of notebooks.
5) Their notebooks have a section for you to hide letters (or worksheets)
6) Their sales!!!
I’m pretty sure the “Things to Do” notepad pictured above was about R20. (If not it was just really cheap and I’ve been using it for well over a year).
Do you shop at Typo? What’s your favourite product?