1) Just keep swimming
2) You don’t need a man to save you
3) Look beyond outward appearance
4) Don’t eat anything from strangers (how did Snow White not know this???)
5) Never sign contracts without reading (and very carefully thinking) it over. Especially if it’s a contract from an octopus-like person
6) Never trust a guy who proposes too soon. Especially if too soon happens to be one day.
7) If you don’t invite people to your party they may get upset and curse your child. Always invite people even if you don’t like them (maybe just give them the wrong date/address?)
8) Speaking of curses, never make deals with someone who can spin straw into gold (who does that??? That’s dodgy on it’s own)
9) Keep Moving Forward
What lessons have you learnt from Disney movies?