I usually read ebooks more often than print. It’s cheaper, I read ebooks faster than print and I can read ebooks literally anywhere. However reading ebooks that are amazing usually means I want a print copy of that book and I end up with a wishlist that is a mile-long. Here are ten amazing reads that I would gladly give up a limb for:
1) With Malice by Eileen Cook: With Malice is such a gripping read. I read an ARC months before the book released and was so impatient for its release. If you read one book this year it should be this one.
2) It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover: I’m a huge fan of Colleen’s work but this was definitely her best work so far. I desperately want a print copy of this book.
3) A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas: I loved this book because it was such a unique spin on the story of Beauty and The Beast. This world-building was also especially good.
UPDATE: I placed an order for this book and well as the sequel and I can’t wait *squeals*
4) Stars Above by Marissa Meyer: I enjoyed my time in the Lunar Chronicles world and this book was a perfect addition to the series. I still have difficulty choosing which story was my favourite (can it be all?)
5) Recoil by Joanne Macgregor: This is a really well-written dystopian fiction and I’m in love with the Irish heart-throb from here.
6) Refuse by Joanne Macgregor: Refuse is like Recoil on steroids. Also there’s far more romance (as well as corruption and secrets. This book makes me giddy. You never know who to trust).
7) A Faerie’s Secret by Rachel Morgan: I actually am more in love with the second part of Rachel Morgan’s Creepy Hollow series than I was with the first. In this series as well, there’s deception and secrets. Obviously that’s my go-to for good fiction.
8) The List by Siobhan Vivian: I wish this book had been part of a series. It was soo good. I once found a paperback copy in a bookstore (for a really high price) and I couldn’t stop fangirling.
9) Stars of Fortune by Nora Roberts: okay I have no idea why I’m so obsessed with this series when it’s nothing Nora Roberts hasn’t done before. A group of very different people gather together to fight against an ancient evil. What I really liked here was that it’s clear that these people don’t get along and all have secrets from one another. Not even the reader is told what these secrets are which really adds to the mystery of the characters.
10) The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh: this book has everything you didn’t know you wanted from a novel. A mysterious male, a kickass female character and a curse that makes it impossible for the two of them to be together. Also the cover is to die for. Want want want!
What books are on your wishlist? I’d love to know.