My September TBR is pretty small since I still have a few older books that I want to finish. There have been such amazing releases recently that my older books keep getting pushed back. Here are the books that I want to read for September:
1)Law Of Tall Girls by Joanne Macgregor: I’m currently reading this and IT IS SO GOOD! It took me a while to get into this book since it just reminded me of my awkward teen years and I couldn’t help but cringe at all the memories this book brought back.
2) The Final Girls by Riley Sager: This is a murder mystery about three girls who are the sole survivors of three different massacres. Dubbed “The Final Girls” by the press, there is someone who is targeting these girls. It’s been a while since I read a murder mystery (maybe forever?) so I can’t wait to read this.
3) The Bride Who Got Lucky by Janna MacGregor: This is the sequel to “The Unlucky Bride” and follows Emma, the headstrong bookworm from the first book. I loved Emma’s character and I am so glad that she gets her own story.
Books From Past TBRs:
- The Divine Heart by Danielle R Mani
- The Internet Made Me Do it by Jennifer Ammoscato
- Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton
What’s on your September TBR? Have you read any of these books? What did you think? I’d love to know below.