I can’t believe that we’re already in the tenth month of the year. Where did the time go? Also, now that I’m a working adult am I supposed to have started buying Christmas presents? I am SO ready to start celebrating Christmas, you guys. In fact my October TBR features mostly Christmas novels by St Martin’s Press:
The Christmas Novels:
I haven’t read any of these authors before so I don’t really know what to expect. However I have read and enjoyed St Martin’s Press romances so I’m sure I’ll enjoy these as well.
- A Season of You by Emma Douglas
- Deck the Halls by Donna Alward
- Hope at Christmas by Nancy Naigle
- The Christmas Cowboy Hero by Donna Grant
The Non-Christmas Novels:
- The Right Kind of Rogue by Valerie Bowman
- No Place Like You by Emma Douglas
Honestly I’m not sure if I’m going to finish all of these books on time (but I am going to have so much fun trying!). What is on your TBR for October?
I’d love to know below!