Someone please tell me how it is already November. I feel like all I do is go around asking “How is it November? I just finished my last Criminology paper yesterday.” (This is a lie as I wrote my last paper on 8 December 2016 but it feels like yesterday to me). Anyway, here are the books I want to try and read before November flies away from me like the rest of the year:
- Spindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer: I’m currently reading this and I am enjoying it immensely. Unfortunately I read a huge spoiler and it kinda ruined this book for me. I am going to finish it before moving on to anything else but the spoiler really ruined the book for me.
- The Hanging Girl by Eileen Cook: Eileen Cook’s books seem to be getting darker and I love that! I really enjoyed “With Malice” and I’m sure this is no different.
- No Place Like You by Emma Douglas: “A Season of You” was on my October TBR and it was such a great read. I love Emma Douglas’ writing and can’t wait to read more.
- The Right Kind of Rogue by Valerie Bowman: I’m so sad that I haven’t read this book yet. Valerie Bowman is an absolute delight and her books are divine. I’m pretty disappointed that I didn’t get to read this book yet but better late than never.
- Enchanted by the Highlander by Lecia Cornwall: So, um, I like highlanders. Sue me. *ducks in shame of having my personal bookish likes exposed to the world*
Those are the books I hope to get through this month. What are you reading? Let me know in the comments.