It’s finally May! The month of all the great book releases. Unfortunately for my ever-growing TBR, I have been moved to another department at work and learning the ropes has been taking up most of my time. I don’t think I’m going to get to read all the books but here are the books on my TBR:
- A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J Maas- This is all I wanted to read for 2018 and judging from the Instagram pics, I can probably finish this in one setting.
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo- I started reading this already and it is SO GOOD (but it’s the kind of good where you need time to binge-read).
- Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton- I’m rereading this (or atleast I was supposed to be rereading this but I keep getting distracted. See list of books previously mentioned). This is going to be followed by Hero at the Fall (and then I shall mourn the end of this series).
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo- I am listening to the audiobook and trying to draw it out for as long as possible so that when I get my next credit, I can just purchase the last book in this series.
- The Luck of the Bride by Janna MacGregor- I was 57% into this book before I got sidetracked by The Perfect Girlfriend by Karen Hamilton (I keep stopping books halfway to read other books. I have a problem).
- A Duke Like No Other by Valerie Bowman- I have been holding off on reading this because I didn’t read the previous book in this series. However I did read an excerpt from this book and it looks really interesting.
I’m not sure how I plan to finish 6 books in one month (especially since I still have so many reviews that I haven’t written yet) but fingers crossed that I make it. What do you plan to read in May? Let me know below.