We’re halfway through the year (and a month away from my birthday. I am so excited to spoil myself with books…again!) Here are the books I plan on reading for this month:
- Hello Stranger by Lisa Kleypas- This was one of my most-anticipated 2018 reads and I just got it a few days ago. I’m finding it difficult to get through historical romance nowadays so I’m hoping this will be an exception.
- Breathless by Susan Donovan and Celeste Bradley- This book seems to involve two different stories set in two different timelines and I am very intrigued.
- Two of a Kind: Mary Kate and Ashley- I bought a collection of 90s books a while back and I’m pretty excited to read the Mary-Kate and Ashley ones.
- Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo- I am close to finish Ruin and Rising so this book is the next obvious choice for my June Audible pick.
- Matilda by Roald Dahl- I am slowly but surely making my way through Matilda because I love that she is a reader. I don’t even care about the rest of the plot. Matilda is the child I never knew I wanted.
What do you plan on reading for June? Let me know below.