The first thing I did when I got my tablet was download apps and games until I had finished all my data. My app obsession still hasn’t faded (nor has my knack for finishing my data long before the end of the month) but I know now what apps are helpful for college. Below I list down some apps I’ve found super-helpful for college.
1) Pinterest – this is where the majority of my data goes. Pinterest is perfect for productivity tips, pictures of hot TV stars and pretty much anything in between. Use it as a stress reliever or to find tips on writing an essay. There’s nothing that isn’t on Pinterest.
2) Evernote- More often than not, I have notes scattered all over the place. Evernote helps me to organise notes according to subject and year. I also use Evernote to help me organise my writing drafts. A definite must for any college student.
3) Any.do- I adore this app so very much. Basically it’s a to-do list app that always displays what you need to do, under your notifications. You can organise items based on categories such as work and personal. You can list everything from errands to meetings. Pure perfection!
4) My Study Life- This app allows you to create your timetable and reminds you 15 mins before your class starts. It also allows you to list your assignments, homework and revision. My Study Life gives you no excuse to not be a perfect student.
5) Amazon Kindle- Whether you’re storing your novels or your textbooks, the Kindle app is great to have since it takes up far less space than an actual book.
Feel free to share your favorite apps below (so that I may try them out myself).