I AM NO LONGER IN A BOOK SLUMP!!!!
I would like to thank Audible, without who I would probably still be skipping through books like crazy. I would also like to thank Sophie Kinsella and her shopaholic series for reminding me that reading is supposed to be fun. For the first time in a while, I am actually pretty pumped about this month’s TBR. I CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD (okay, no but I can make a dent in my TBR though. Just watch me):
1) Winter Glass by Lexa Hillyer: I love love LOVED the first book in this series and I am so glad I got a review copy of this. Don’t even wait for me to finish it, guys. Just go get Spindlefire and thank me later.
2) The Luck of the Bride by Janna MacGregor: Another one of my all-time favourite historical romances. I think this only comes out in May but I can’t wait so I started reading it already.
3) The Perfect Girlfriend by Karen Hamilton: The title sounds like one of R. L Stine’s Fear Street novels and I AM ALL FOR IT! I don’t know this book but I love it (though that has been happening alot lately. I need to stop)
4) Wren Hunt by Mary Watson: This is a book about magic. That is all I need to know.
5) Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo: This is my current Audible listen and I am not impressed. I’m just holding on though because I also considered returning Six of Crows when I first listened and now I’m in love with that series and everyone in it.
My April TBR just looks like me gushing constantly and THAT IS WHAT IT SHOULD BE! Can you tell how thrilled I am to finally be interested in books again? I feel like I’ve come home after being away for ages!
What are you reading? Have you read any of these titles? I’d love to know!