When you’re a bookworm, it’s difficult to keep up with all the great books out there. I spent a large portion of my teen years unable to access books because a) they were expensive and b) my parents had no time to take me to the library. Also, I automatically hated any series that was popular but had no vampires. Like why did they even exist? Here are a few popular series I still haven’t read:
- The Chronicles of Narnia: This one upsets me because I really loved the movies. At 21, I still haven’t read any of the books.
- Percy Jackson’s Series: I don’t even know what this series is called *throws self on floor and cries hysterically* These movies were also pretty good.
- The Infernal Devices: I stopped reading The Mortal Instruments after the way book 3 ended beautifully and this meant that I never read any of the spin-offs. However I do own The Infernal Devices in eBook format and I have a signed copy of Lady Midnight. I also have an untouched and unread copy of The Shadowhunter Chronicles. Just call me The Book Hoarder.
- Bloodlines: I own several of the books in this series but I haven’t read it. I’m scared it’s not going to be as good as Vampire Academy and so I just don’t want to read it. But I have it. Just in case I want to read it.
- House of Night: I did not like this series and will not read it. I know it isn’t as popular now and it was when it first came out but omg I hate it. I tried reading the first book and the experience just felt painful.
What popular books or series haven’t you read yet? Have you read any of the series I mentioned? What did you think of it? Let me know below.