My birthday is coming up soon (and by soon I mean two months but whatever) so I thought it would be a great idea to share a list of bookish gift ideas. Even if my birthday wasn’t coming up, a gift guide for bookworms is always a good idea in my opinion. So here we go:
- A Kindle (or another newer Kindle if the bookworm already has one)- For those who don’t mind eBooks, Kindles are beyond amazing. You can store tons of your favourite books and read them on the go. I would gladly sacrifice my firstborn for one. (Kids just get in the way of your reading anyway).
- Book vouchers- I’ve never been gifted with a book voucher and this makes me sad. But if you give the bookworm in your life a book voucher, know that they will appreciate it immensely. It’s like you bought them a book but you let them choose the book (which is also another idea).
- A book- Okay this one is obvious but still a goodie. If you’re not sure what books they already have, go with treasured boxset. Like the pretty Harry Potter ones with the matching spines. Swoon.
- Bookmarks- Some bookworms really like bookmarks. Personally I always lose mine but I appreciate them nonetheless. Exclusive Books and Bargain Books have some really great bookmarks.
- Cash (so that they can buy books)- nuff said.
What gift suggestions do you have for a bookworm? What’s the one gift you always wanted? I’d love to know below.